Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bleep! Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows

(Photo Credits: www.nerdsraging.com)

Well, I know that I am not very good at making movie reviews, but I just watched this movie, and what can I say? It's definitely awesome. Good cinematography, good theme, good story, what more can you ask for?

As a fan of House, MD, I would like to recommend this to you, as this movie shows how awesome Holmes is, as well as his friend, Dr. Watson, and as the movie goes, you'll see the resemblance between House and Holmes, and Wilson and Watson. (Names almost the same, I guess?)


Score: 9.5/10 (Yay!!)


Aside from some boring moments (just some, maybe minute), I think that this is a very good movie to watch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home